Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Adjustments to SketchUp






So after last tutorial, some adjustments needed to be made to the design. I tried my best to redo the showroom area, linking it up to the upper level studios. I haven't had time to redo the underground studios yet. I've been having trouble trying to fill in holes from all the curved surfaces, as each curved branch will not precisely link up with each other.
I've made stairs for the upper studios as well, which actually took a lot longer than expected. I also know that I need to do something about those floating stairs, I'll probably add some 'wires' from the floor to the steps. This is sort of like a reverse of stairs hanging from ceiling by Villa VPRO. Also not entirely sure if we need handles for stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment